Student at NIS is expected to respect the authority of the teachers, prefects and all school staff. This means that the students will accept and carry out instructions and requests immediately and without answering back. If any student feels that you have he/she has been treated unfairly, they may question an instruction or request after obeying it in a quiet and private manner.
- The students must be punctual to all events and occasions including PT, sports , Class, prep, assemblies and meals.
- Student will only be allowed to keep articles/materials as per the list provided by the School Authority.
- Keeping mobile phone, cash, jewellery, other valuable items, eatables, electronic equipments, sharp edged material or anything apart from the list provided by the School Authority is strictly prohibited, if found he/she may be expelled from the hostel and/or from the school. School authority will not be responsible for any loss or theft of any item, which is not allowed to keep in the hostel.
- Using foul language, indiscipline, act of gross misconduct, violating the instruction of the warden, arrogant and disorderly behaviour, elopement from the Boarding House, beating or teasing co-students, continuous unauthorized absence and non-payment of school dues are certain causes under which the student will immediately be expelled from the Hostel and/or from the school.
- If any student is receiving medication, the Chief warden/Medical officer must be informed.
- Smoking/consumption of alcohol/liquor/drugs/tobacco in any form is strictly prohibited. Any student found under its influence will be rusticated from the school.